BEGINNING OF PART I
This is the beginning of PART I. This part is for Absolute Beginners.
If you are a beginner:
- Please go through all the Sections and Lessons in this Part and do all the LABs.
- This part introduces all the SQL Statements to you.
- This also introduces basic DBA concepts as you progress.
If you are not a beginner and already have some idea about Oracle Databases and SQL:
- Then you may skip this part (about 100 lessons) and move on to PART II.
- However I would strongly recommend you to quickly glance though this Part before moving on to PART II.
- Most probably you may find something from PART 1 as a new thing to learn, which you haven't had a chance to come across before.