The Complete Oracle SQL Certification Tutorial - Go From Beginner to a Certified Professional
Become an Oracle Certified AssociateWatch Promo Enroll in Course
Course Launch Date:
Course Launched on: 11-Nov-2016
Updated on: 14-Apr-2017
About This Course:
Welcome to the course, 'The Complete Oracle SQL Certification Tutorial'.
This course introduces SQL, which is an acronym for 'Structured Query Language', to its students. This is based on Oracle's SQL implementation for Oracle Databases. The lessons are based on Oracle 12c Database and SQL Developer Tools running in Windows 10.
SQL is used to interact with Database Systems. As per ANSI (American National Standards Institute), SQL is the standard language for Relational Database Management Systems.
SQL has been the prominent language to interact with various Database Systems for many decades. While many languages that existed two decades ago are extinct now, SQL has always maintained its supremacy in the RDBMS world. Over the time, it has only advanced with new features and standards. And it seems to stay that way for years to come.
About Oracle Database:
Oracle Database is one of the prominent Database Systems in the RDBMS (Relational Database Management Systems) segment. Some of the other prominent Database Systems are
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Sybase ASE.
- The curriculum has been carefully designed to introduce the Oracle RDBMS environment first.
- Then it moves on to various types of SQL Statements such as DDL, DML and TCL.
- And next, it goes to the depths of various SQL Statements, Conditions, Sorting, Functions, Grouping etc..
- It also gives Database Administration tips, as needed.
- It is also covers most of the topics from the Oracle SQL Certification Exam 1Z0-071
- Oracle awards certain certifications that are recognized globally
- One such certification is Oracle Database 12c SQL Certified Associate
- The exam for that certification is (currently as of May 2016), 1Z0-071.
- The topics in this course covers most of the topics for that exam.
- While this course covers most of the topics for that exam, this course is not a sole material for that exam. Additional materials such as Oracle's recommended Books may be needed.
- This course is NOT an official course from Oracle Corporation.
- This course has been developed individually by its author.
Around 20 years of IT and Database Support experience.
* Expert in Systems Administration, Database Administration, Systems Integration, IT Operations Mgmt, Business Management, IT Consulting and Business Development.
* Hobbies include Social Networking, Music Composition, Reading and Writing.
Specialties:IT Support, Client Support, Client Management, Database Support. Infrastructure Management, Project Management, Business Development, IT Solutions Management, Team Management and Customer Care.